Do you have a problem? Do you want to evaluate a business opportunity? Here is a no-obligation solution for you. An hour of Salvo Spagna‘s time will help you perfect that project you have in mind and save you thousands of Euros.
I am certain you know your job and that you are an expert in doing business in your country.
Like entrepreneurs and managers all over the world, I am sure you want to sell Made in Italy Luxury products.
As you will know, Italian clothing, furniture and food products, possess an inherent added value which luxury products produced in other countries cannot match.
This added value translates into premium prices for people like yourself who buy to sell on to your customers.
Premium prices often mean higher profit margins too.
As a well-known Italian entrepreneur once observed: “you do business at the moment you buy, not when you sell” – which means first step towards healthy profits is buying well.
In order to make money with Made in Italy products, buying well is the crucial first step. It is the key to success and will provide your business with a substantial margin.
- Do you want to avoid the major pitfalls entrepreneurs from outside Europe face when they attempt to do business in Italy?
- Do you want to discover the most effective ways of making contact with leading Made in Italy companies? (It is not what you think!)
- Do you want contact your favourite Brands; Made in Italy labels admired the world over? Actually, you might end up making expensive mistakes if you do this – I can tell you why.
- Do you want to learn about a mistake which has led to many merchants losing hundreds of thousands of Euros?
First Time consultancy guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with my advice, I will refund your payment.
If you cannot cancel the payment immediately, just write to your credit card issuer saying you are not satisfied and the payment will be cancelled. Think of it as a double guarantee! One way or another, if you are not completely satisfied, you will get your money back.
Consulting Salvo Spagna is not only worthwhile, it will help save you money, because if you want to import Made in Italy goods there are many issues you need to consider.
Issues such as these:
- How do I contact a major Brand?
- Do I need to go directly to a producer, or are their other people I can contact?
- What potential problems do I need to be aware of?
- Can I trust any seller about authenticity?
- What is the difference between authentic, counterfeit, and fake-original products?
- Did you know that there are also “authentic Fakes”?
- What makes a good Italian business partner?
- Do you know the criteria a Brand applies to the distribution of its goods in your country?
- Did you know that if illicit goods are intercepted at customs, you, the buyer, risk arrest if you ever set foot in Italy again?
Buy one-hour consultation now, and benefit from these advantageous conditions:
- First hour: €990
- Second hour: €800 instead of €990.
- Package of 4 hours €3000 instead of €3600.
More information on Salvo Spagna’s consultancy packages.
Contact now Salvatore Spagna for a consultancy
Not sure whether you need a one-hour consultation just now?
Maybe you do not have any problems which need attention at present, but you would still like to keep in touch.
If so click here to subscribe to my Newsletter or discover how to How to get free advice from Salvo Spagna.
If you do not save at least double what you pay for his advice, Salvo Spagna will refund his fee
You will save between 2 and 100 times the cost of a consultation
How our Guarantee Works: Say your company spends €5000 on a consultation with Salvo Spagna. At the very least this will save you €10,000, plus you will learn how to do business in Made in Italy goods successfully and acquire valuable knowledge which will help you avoid years of costly trial and error.After a one-hour consultation with Salvo Spagna, some of his customers have saved as much as €100,000.A single hour of Salvo Spagna’s time can help you save a significant amount of money and help you perfect that project you have in mind. Are you interested, but do not have a project in mind? Click here to subscribe to our Free Newsletter